The European Business School London (EBSL) is a leading London business school, and the UK's oldest and largest private business school. EBSL offer international business degrees incorporating languages, work experience and study abroad.
Since its establishment in 1979, the European Business School London (EBS) has become a centre of excellence in international business and management education.
EBS's mission is to educate future leading managers in the world of international business. EBS provides programmes that are both academically rigorous and practical through a combination of business subjects, business language skills, study abroad, work experience and entrepreneurial and networking skills. EBS London delivers these in a dynamic international environment, where you are supported by a caring, professional academic and administrative staff.
European Business School - Watch this video
For more than twenty years, EBS's vision of a business school has been a resounding success. Each year, their new graduates offer employers something unique - a world-class business education combined with excellence in languages, study abroad and intensive work experience in blue-chip companies. The tremendous success the graduates have achieved as entrepreneurs, consultants, international managers and finance specialists has spread the word around the world about our unique approach to business education.
EBS London is recognised by the Department for Education and Skills and the British Accreditation Council (BAC).
- Accredited by British Accreditation Council (BAC)
- High quality academically rigorous and practical programmes
- World-class & unique approach to business education
- Excellence in languages
- Study abroad opportunities.
- Intensive work experience in blue-chip companies
- Tremendous success of graduates as entrepreneurs, consultants, international managers and finance specialists.
- Founded: 1979
- Location: London, UK
- Language of Instruction: English
- Start Dates: January / September
EBS Programmes in Brief
Post Graduate Courses (1 year)
- MBA in International Business
- MSc in Global Banking and Finance
- MA in Entrepreneurial Management
- MA International Marketing
- MA Human Resources
- MA International Business
- Successful applicants for the MA courses at EBS London should have: Minimum of a lower second class UK Honours undergraduate degree, or its international equivalent, in any discipline, from a recognised institution
- For MBA, a minimum of 2 years of full-time, postgraduate work experience in a managerial or supervisory position
- Fluency in English*. If your native language is not English, an IELTS score of 6.5 or a TOEFL score of 90 (233 on the computer-based test, 577 on the paper-based test) is required. The TOEFL code for EBS London is 2487.
- Students applying via the exceptional entry route are strongly advised to take the GMAT. Programme code is 2DP-F7-59
- BA (Hons) in International Business (3.5 years)
Eligibility: 12th class (10+2) with very good grades