Studying in Singapore
86,000 Number of foreign students studying in Singapore
"Singapore is a diverse society with plenty of room for creativity and innovation. There is never a dull moment in the hotel industry, and the city is safe and stimulating at the same time. It has been 24 years since I first embarked on my education journey here and my passion and drive is still burning."
- Cecilia Chia, Director of Human Resources, The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore Shatec Institutes Alumnus 1988
Jobs in Singapore
Dr. Andy Nozorechuk, Dean, UNLV Singapore, William F. Harran College of Hotel Administration
60,000 Estimated number of new jobs to be created in Singapore over the next three years "Today's hotel and tourism industries are growing at an unprecedented rate. New and exciting mega tourism centres are developing all around the world. To meet the increased demand for educated managers and leaders, Singapore's hospitality education institutions offer excellent opportunities to learn from top schools in the field while experiencing some of the finest hotels in the world.
Stock Market Education
www.stockskey.com is about Stock Market Investor Education - A guided tour through several investing options available, susceptible to change every moment, with a changing market scenario, where billions are won and lost everyday, where there is an essential need for investor education, with regard to market changes, technical and fundamental analysis, along with practical experiences, where it is only those with knowledge and information of their command who survive, whereas the others simply perish unknown... Read more..
Informatics Institute, Singapore
Informatics was established in 1983, in response to Asia's economic growth fostering tremendous demands for skilled Information Technology (IT) manpower and knowledge-based workers to build and sustain the rapid economic development in the region.
The first private lifelong learning company to obtain a SGX-SESDAQ listing in May 1993, the Group has grown from strength to strength. Expanding rapidly from one centre when it was first established, to a global company with presence in countries spanning across Asia Pacific, Africa, Middle East, Europe and United States.
Students get to experience the campus-style environment with posh landscape and greeneries. The campus is well-equipped with modern facilities for learning. Lecture theatres are supported by facilities that allow multimedia presentations and video conferencing. There are more than 80 fully furnished lecture rooms including computer and engineering laboratories.
Student Life at Informatics - Watch this video
The campus is also connected to wireless Internet and all the facilities and resources available over the Internet are accessible by anyone on the campus network. More importantly, with their International environment, student will get plenty of opportunities to create lifelong friendships through interactions with students from all parts of the world.
- Established in 1983
- Recognised by Singapore Ministry of Education
- Highly reputed - recognised by more than 40 universities worldwide
- Global network with 647 centres in 52 countries worldwide
- Wireless Internet Access ensures total internet connectivity campus-wide
- Dedicated lecturers with over 10 years of experience
- Enjoy full-time study with classroom taught mode and e-learning support
- Total student care service
- Student Recreation Clubs offer a range of extra-curricular activities
- Overseas Exchange Study Programme
- Location: Singapore
- Language of Instruction: English
- Awards: Only education provider to win the Singapore Brand Award in 2002 and 2003
Informatics Programs in Brief
Post Graduate Courses
- Master of Business Administration (2 years) - University of Wales
- Master of Information Technology (2 years) - University of Southern Queensland
- Informatics Academy
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration (9 months)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Information Technology (9 months)
Eligibility: Bachelor's Degree
- University of Wales (United Kingdom) Programs (3 years)
- BSc (Hons) in Business Computing and Information Technology
- BSc (Hons) in Business Administration (Marketing)
- BSc (Hons) in Business Administration (Management)
- University of Portsmouth (United Kingdom) (3 years)
- BSc in Computing
- BSc (Hons) in Computing
- BA (Hons) in Business Administration
- BA (Hons) in Marketing
- Oxford Brookes University (United Kingdom) (3 years)
- BSc (Hons) in Computing and Information System
- BSc (Hons) in Computing and Software Engineering
- BSc (Hons) in Information Systems and Software Engineering
- Northumbria University (United Kingdom) (3 years)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) In Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- University of Southern Queensland (Australia) (3 years)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Networking and Security Major)
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology
- Bachelor of Business Administration (with Tourism Minor)
- Informatics Academy (2 years)
Eligibility: 12th class (10+2)